Profile
name: weijiatn
age: 21[29.11.89]
sex: Male
Sch:JP/NCHS/AJC/TPJC/BMTC
Anchorvale
Abundant Grace Presbyterian church
String Orchestra/Softball
4fantasty/pyralis/S0606/06S16
Streams In A Desert
No.14
FaithHopeLove
FJFC

*Weijie*


My Affection
God
Violin
Arsenal
Friends
Naruto
cycling
Photography
Softball
Nike


Desires
GOD




Aaron Teo
Alford
Benjamin
Cailin
Chunhong
Clement
Colin
Chris
Dania
Dawn
Disong
Huiee
Jasmine
Jelphine
Jianhui
Jingting
Kangkoon
Lena
Mao
Marcel
mingle
Minmin
Mrbrown
Mun kiat
Persis
Qingwen
Sean
Terrence
Treviz
Xianjie
Xiwen
Yiching
yitian
Blogger
Blogskins

script by:
weijiat

image by:
Corbis

Friday, May 05, 2006

Sport's day


Falcon Falcon, Falcon on the fire
Need no water, flames go higher

Falcon Falcon, Falcon on the Fire
Raise the heat make you bow to our feet!


Today's sport meet was fantastic. Just like what our principal had said, this is the best sport's day I've ever attended, as it was electrifying and full of excitement. I felt the same way to. We cheered for our own houses and scream out our lungs for the cheering competition. This sport's day was totally different from the past sport meet I've been to. The atmosphere was amazing and it made everyone so high. Had a lot of fun especially during the cheering competition I shall say that today was the best in my stay in this college in a way that it gave me a sense of belonging. However, it's just a start. Who knows if there's momentum that will continue to make this college and fun place. I would think otherwise.


posted @ 6:30 PM
_______________________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment

WELCOME

Click on any of the buttons to navigate through the pages. Enjoy!

You can type whatever you want in this section or you can copy & paste from any of the other sections to make this your start page. If you don't know what I mean, you can e-mail me at:
*wweijiat*