Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Pull-up bar!Thank God that There's RTM 1. haha.
Now I got the chance to catch live soccer matches straight from Germany!
It's cool man.
Though the reception is not very good which caused my whole screen to be covered with sparkling silver dots,
Watching live soccer match really rocks man!
Yesterday match between S.Korea and Togo was great!
Haha.
S.korea being one of the two teams sent to represent the whole of Asia continent made me feel that it's better to support them.
They played well last night considering that they were one goal behind Togo which was really unexpected.
They managed to equalize with a fantastic free kick and then fighting their way to win the match proving to the millions that they're still playing like four years ago where they were in the Semi-finals.
Tmr, I'll be going to a Concert! haha.
Yay!
Concert rocks man!
Venue: Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel
"Jerusalem Dreaming"
It's a choir + String concert by the Victoria Hanna and the Israeli contemporary string Quartet.
Look Forward to it!
Hope that it'll be good.
Actually my brother should be the one going instead of me.
He went to KL after the children camp instead of coming back home.
Anw, it's great for me too. haha
Bought the Doorway pull-up bar on the way back home today.
Actually I'd been eyeing for it since long ago.
Budden today I made up my mind and decided to buy it.
haha
I shall have a Target.
By the end of this year,
I'm going to do 12 pull-ups at one go!
haha
By next year, My Napfa Test will surely get Gold one.haha
Great!
Sumore by next year Nationals, I will be able to throw the ball further than my coach can see. haha
Fantastic investment. haha
posted @ 9:30 PM
_______________________________________________________________________