Tuesday, July 11, 2006
RantingI really like last Saterday cause the youth fellowship had some nice bonding session at Yiching house. Apparently, Basketball was not as rusty as I think and I love playing rugby with XJ and disong.
This week started pretty bad I guess. Was ultimately disgusted by the brillant zizou especially has notorious head butt which not only cause him a red card but also the World cup which they had been trying to get hold of. Congrats to those who supports the blues. That's a minus pt.

The villian in the finals. What a disgrace!

Not my team at all!
Italy's Fabio Cannavaro lifts the trophy after defeating France 5-3 in a shotout in the final of the soccer World Cup between Italy and France.

Gosh!
Next, Yesterday chinese A' level Oral examination was gone case. I seriously couldn't make it. What happen to my distinction for O's ? I stammered throughout the oral can.. Couldn't read almost 1/4 of the words in the passage. Damn it. I only got myself to blame. No one else. Of cause that another -tv pt.
Roger Federer match with nadal was exceptionally good. His powerful backhand, his overhead smashes plus his brillant 47 winning streak on grass outwit his nameiss. I really enjoyed watching it than the world cup considering that France lost.
Had Nafa is afternoon and guess what? I failed my standing board jump. The only component. Gosh. Now, other than working hard for my 2.4 which I nearly make it, jumping is my main concern. -tv pt.
Alright, shall stop ranting for the time being.
posted @ 5:33 PM
_______________________________________________________________________