Profile
name: weijiatn
age: 21[29.11.89]
sex: Male
Sch:JP/NCHS/AJC/TPJC/BMTC
Anchorvale
Abundant Grace Presbyterian church
String Orchestra/Softball
4fantasty/pyralis/S0606/06S16
Streams In A Desert
No.14
FaithHopeLove
FJFC

*Weijie*


My Affection
God
Violin
Arsenal
Friends
Naruto
cycling
Photography
Softball
Nike


Desires
GOD




Aaron Teo
Alford
Benjamin
Cailin
Chunhong
Clement
Colin
Chris
Dania
Dawn
Disong
Huiee
Jasmine
Jelphine
Jianhui
Jingting
Kangkoon
Lena
Mao
Marcel
mingle
Minmin
Mrbrown
Mun kiat
Persis
Qingwen
Sean
Terrence
Treviz
Xianjie
Xiwen
Yiching
yitian
Blogger
Blogskins

script by:
weijiat

image by:
Corbis

Monday, November 06, 2006

How great is our god

Yesterday could have ended off with a much better way. How I wish. It started off with the sermon, which I find it pretty enriching and elevating. Huishan and yueting was our teacher for Sunday school. They did a great good in bring out all the learning points and key issues. With their sense of humor throughout the lesson, we had all the fun and amusement. Choir was one of the things that I love the most. It was a pleasure to have much more guys now joining us to sing. I really enjoyed the freestyle part. Heh. I think the last song "Here I am lord" was the best I've ever heard. I hope that it would be as good when we present next week. Pink tie. Grin. Heh

Touch rugby after choir was exhausting yet gratifying. Found out that Diwei is quick and nimble, while Esmond is such a witty and laudable guy when he thought of the ingenious move to crack down one of the Touch rug rules. Everyone was impressed cause even xianjie was once a rugby guy have never thought of it. Haha.

The talk with Diwei and Dijie was good; dinner with Hongwei, min and my bro was fun but the away match with what I called "small team", West ham, was horrid. We lost 1-0 to the "small team". I guess I'd failed to appreciate their strength. I thought that they were an easy opponent for a "big team" like Arsenal. I was ousted off my imagination when they found wining strike on the 89th minute. I was stupefied. My dad was like gloating "Haha! Small team yarh?! See now who's the winning team?" in mandarin. I was dead silent. The same thing happened as expected in school today. I was dead silent too.

Humility and meekness is what I need the most.


posted @ 1:19 PM
_______________________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment

WELCOME

Click on any of the buttons to navigate through the pages. Enjoy!

You can type whatever you want in this section or you can copy & paste from any of the other sections to make this your start page. If you don't know what I mean, you can e-mail me at:
*wweijiat*