Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Highest HosannaThese past few days were exquisite. I'm really thankful that with god's grace and mercy, all that I've gone through is indeed laudable for our king of peace, our highest hosanna. No one besides him I must give praise to because he made all things possible and with him, everything single thing is made perfect. I really enjoyed every single moment that I've spent with my friends during this festive season and I'm glad that this Christmas brought me lots of warm, overwhelming experiences that I had never comprehend before.
Chalet with S0606 (20/12-22/12)
-Night walk-OCH
-Changi village-Drag queens
-Roti Boom!
-Wink murder
-Bridge
-16 degrees + raining
-"Missing you"
Love@Christmas (23/12/06)
-Cam whoring session
-Hairstylist designer
-Went superb high "lord I lift your name on high remix" at Corridor
-Sentat and Jasmine
-Percussion programme- Minmin, hongwei, disong, diwei, dijie, mengdi, liting, huiwen and me.
-"Seeking"
-Merry Christmas!
Baptism and confirmation ceremony (24/12/06)
-Sunday school class got 2nd place in the competition
-Presents exchange
-Skull belt!
-Nice green tie with white strip :)
Family gathering at auntie Jessica's house (24/12/06)
-Caviar
-"Small turkey"
-Double Nintendo DS
-Mini games
-Ipod video 80G
Christmas countdown party (39 chilton drive 24/12/06- 25/12/06)
-Karaoke session
-Pillow fight
-Wink murder
-Best detective!
-Polar bear
-Best hunter!
-Bridge
-Dart
-Bull eye
-Red bull
-Best western trio trashed by nugget
-Failed strategies
26/12/06- Seeking beyond camp preparation
-10 hours in church
-"PC sister"
-Misfeed expert
-Huiwen's fault:)
-Limited edition booklet
-Please pray for the weather!
Lord you're my all in all!
posted @ 5:34 PM
_______________________________________________________________________