Profile
name: weijiatn
age: 21[29.11.89]
sex: Male
Sch:JP/NCHS/AJC/TPJC/BMTC
Anchorvale
Abundant Grace Presbyterian church
String Orchestra/Softball
4fantasty/pyralis/S0606/06S16
Streams In A Desert
No.14
FaithHopeLove
FJFC

*Weijie*


My Affection
God
Violin
Arsenal
Friends
Naruto
cycling
Photography
Softball
Nike


Desires
GOD




Aaron Teo
Alford
Benjamin
Cailin
Chunhong
Clement
Colin
Chris
Dania
Dawn
Disong
Huiee
Jasmine
Jelphine
Jianhui
Jingting
Kangkoon
Lena
Mao
Marcel
mingle
Minmin
Mrbrown
Mun kiat
Persis
Qingwen
Sean
Terrence
Treviz
Xianjie
Xiwen
Yiching
yitian
Blogger
Blogskins

script by:
weijiat

image by:
Corbis

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happenings

I guess there's really too much happenings to blog or to be more exact, I'm too tired and lazy to blog it. Heh. I'll just list down.

Mind cafe- It's a super cool place that I love a lot. Went there right after my A's and laugh and scream so much. Reminder for those who want to visit; go on weekdays 2-6pm because the happy hour has got some super cool deal. Free flow of games, free flow of drinks* (I think I had 6 cups of peach tea la)and it is only for 5plus(inclusive GST 7%) bucks!!!

Malaysia- I know ST doesn't really like this place as in he almost wanted to insult them in the Econs case studies la. haha. Anw, I really had a good time over there in Malaysia. I Practically sat on the rocking chair and read this book by Tony Parsons for the whole day man. I've to say that this book is rather M18 for its vulgarity and explicit content. Nonetheless, this book is one of the most enjoyable book I've even read. I ate my childhood favourite BaGu Tei too!!! Spend quite a lot of time talking with my grandparents and I'm really very grateful that I'm their grandson!

Golden mile- Diwei, Dijie, Francine, Jonathan, Hongwei and I went to eat Bagu Xia mian!!! Delicious!!! I compromised at the very last moment even when I'm having one of the worst sore throat. The chilli makes a huge different man. I took the chance to visit my violin teacher and collected back my ABRSM certificate-at last.

DiSong's house- I realised I've the tendency to say DiSong's house rather than DiWei's or DiJie's house. I dunno why and dunn ask me. haha. Anyway, we stayed over and we played WeiQi. Had a really good time with DiWei and Francine when we played the do or die situation. haha. Super funny and amusing!! We watch some ultra hilarious and humorous Japanese videos and I fell asleep as usual while the rest slept at 5.

AGPC 60th Anniversary!- We wore the 诗袍!!! I dunn want to elaborate. Heh. I know minmin sure got things to say one. But only when she's back:)

Well, I think I've gone further than listing down. haha. I'm tired man so gonna sleep! Alright man. For those who are currently having their exams still, Jiayou and hang on man cos it'll soon be Christmas !!! All the way man!

I'll be off to my class chalet from tmr till Wednesday. Grinning!!

Peace!

Labels: Post A' levels



posted @ 11:45 PM
_______________________________________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment

WELCOME

Click on any of the buttons to navigate through the pages. Enjoy!

You can type whatever you want in this section or you can copy & paste from any of the other sections to make this your start page. If you don't know what I mean, you can e-mail me at:
*wweijiat*